If your dog is at all ring shy or stressed by these big occasions, `Calm Down!` could be the answer but you need to start using it NOW(!) to give it a chance to help.
In fact, we would recommend giving double the daily amount for the first 21 days to really get the product into your dog`s system. Please don`t leave it too late – it could be the difference between winning and …disappointment.
Now recommended by several Behavioural Trainers and Vets. I`m sure all dog owners/handlers/trainers would wish for our little monsters to calm down on numerous occasions (!) but `Calm Down!` has been compiled specifically for dogs that have aggressive or nervous tendencies, suffer with car sickness, have an aversion to noise, or perhaps have anxiety complexes. Numerous winners in the show ring have stated that prior to using `Calm Down!` their dog would not go near a hall but now they are happy and relaxed and winning! Some of the feedback we have received is almost too good to be true! Great for trials dogs to concentrate and focus on his work. It does seem to be working very well! Try it!
Ingredients Camomile, Lemon Balm, Vervain, Lime Flowers, Skullcap.
- Camomile is valuable in helping support the nervous system. Commonly known as the most popular herbal tea for a “relaxing sleep”, Camomile is often used as a `calming and digestive aid`. It can also help maintain healthy skin.
- Lemon Balm is known for its `calming` action. It was thought historically that Lemon Balm revived melancholy or in our modern terms “stress”.
- Vervain`s main property is to help support the nervous system but is also a `calmer` and can help give the dog a general `boost`.
- Lime Flowers is used mainly to help support the immune and nervous systems.
- Skullcap can be beneficial for dogs showing signs of excitability and general restlessness.