Here`s a little winning secret in the `show world`….`CSJ COME ON!`
This natural product has been formulated using human grade herbs to give your dog a `boost`- whether it be energy or general condition. It has also helped some dogs to gain weight.
This herbal mix has to be one of the best tonics around and smells absolutely wonderful. My own dogs love it. Several show bench dog owners swear by this product for helping get their dogs in tiptop condition while others believe it has given their lethargic dogs `a new lease of life`.
Come On! may also support the function of the pancreas.
Ingredients Echinacea, Fenugreek, Seaweed, Milk Thistle, Garlic Granules, Nettle and Rosehips.
- Echinaceahas been described as the `Super Herb` because of its ability to help the body fight infections by supporting the immune system. Interestingly, dogs with various sensitivities have sometimes benefited from this herb.
- Fenugreek is often used as an appetiser and can be used to help gain weight and condition.
- Seaweed provides a wonderful natural supply of vitamins and minerals and is used for pigmentation in the coat (as well as keeping a dog`s nose the correct colour!).
- Milk Thistle is just an amazing herb – for both humans and dogs! Did you know that the liver is the largest organ in the body and performs more than 500 different tasks? It is a food processor, a storehouse for nutrients and a factory that makes hormones and other substances. It is also a filter that removes toxins from the blood – “the best detoxification organ there is”. Milk Thistle has been used to support and maintain the liver functions.
- Garlic is regarded as another `wonder herb` for all its various benefits for both humans and dogs. These many benefits are already well known! For example, garlic can help support the digestive system but did you know it can also act as a natural flea repellent! Fleas often harbour tapeworms that get into the dog`s system when he swallows the fleas. It therefore usually follows, that if a dog has tapeworms he probably has fleas as well. So rather than fight the fleas that are already in place, you can keep them off to begin with. Garlic changes the flavour of your dog`s blood and although dogs love the pungent taste of garlic, the fleas don`t!
- Nettle can help to stimulate a dog`s appetite – acting like a tonic. The powdered form of the common stinging nettle is often used in cases of flaky or scurfy skin conditions and hair loss where bald patches appear. It can also help the hair to grow back!
- Rosehips are a great natural source of vitamin C that helps support a dog`s immune system to fight off viral and bacterial infections.
PRICE REDUCTION REFLECTS END OF LINE FOR US!