Comfy Cone is a soft, comfortable alternative to the plastic lampshade surgery recovery collar for pets.
- Prevents dogs from licking, biting, scratching or pulling stitches out of wounds.
- Great for hot spots, allergies, post-surgery and any time you need to protect your pet.
- Better than a hard plastic e-collar because it`s comfy!
- Allows your dog to sleep and eat in a normal position.
- No more bumping into the walls or carpets (or your legs – ouch!) and getting hit in the throat.
- No more pushing the doggie dish across the floor, trying to eat or drink.
- No more stress from not being able to see.
- No more running smack into the doggie door.
The Comfy Cone is comfortable, washable and flexible.
Just as effective as a plastic cone, but made of fabric. Folds back if needed so you can adjust the length, increase dog`s visibility, assist with mealtimes or allow you to examine your dog. Try that with a hard plastic cone!
Owners of Corgis, Bassets and Dachshunds will especially appreciate this feature. Attaches with Velcro, which is fastened all along the seam. This allows you to not only get a very comfortable, custom fit, but it also allows you to adjust how wide you want the open end to be. Change easily from a wider cone to a more narrow tube-like shape, depending on what your dog needs
To get the correct size for your dog, just measure around the neck
- Small – Neck: 8 – 10 inches (21-26cm). Nose to collar 5 3/4 (15cm)
- Med – Neck: 12 – 15 inches (31 – 39cm). Nose to collar 8 inches (21cm)
- Large – Neck: 14 – 20 inches (36 – 52cm). Nose to collar 10 inches (26cm)
- X Large – Neck: 21 – 25 inches (54 – 64cm). Nose to collar 12 inches (31cm)
For details on fitting and cleaning your Comfy Collar follow this link http://www.allfourpaws.com/the_comfy_cone.php