Workshop dates for 2019 now available
- Saturday 16th February 2019
- Saturday 6th April 2019
- Sunday 7th April 2019
- Sunday 19th May 2019
- Saturday 26th October 2019 NEW DATE
- Sunday 27th October 2019 NEW DATE
- Saturday 28th September 2019
- Sunday 29th September 2019
- Saturday 23rd November 2019
Location: Bournheath Village Community Centre, Bromsgrove, B61 9LA
Time: 9.30am – 4.30pm
This 1 Day Workshop, held in Worcestershire in easy reach of the motorways, near junction 1 M42, Full details will be sent with your booking. It is the perfect introduction into how dog massage can significantly benefit your best friends health and is a great way for you to double your value to your dog!
You will be working with your own dog all day to learn:-
- What Are The Benefits Of Dog Massage?
- How and Why Massage REALLY Works
- Whats Underneath Your Dogs Skin?
- How to find Bony Landmarks and Main Muscle Groups
- Tutorial 1- Learn & Practice The Fundamental Massage Techniques With Your Dog
- Tutorial 2 – Learn how to perform Passive Movement – an amazing technique that helps to promote your dog’s mobility
- Tutorial 3 – Learn and practice your K9 Massage Routine!
- When and how massage can help mobility and nervous issues with your dog
You will be assessing and working with your dog under my guidance to ensure you are confident and able to perform these professional massage techniques at home safely and correctly so you can benefit your dogs health for years to come. Plus Much Much More On The Day!
This workshop is designed with you and your dog in mind. You will be learning professional K9 Massage Techniques from one of the countries leading practitioners to enable you to help your dogs mobility, movement, comfort and longevity.
For more details on the Beginners Workshops see our Courses page https://www.k9-massage.co.uk/courses/beginners-guide-to-canine-massage/
It is essential that you have access to a dog that you can bring with you and participate in the workshop with. We are often asked about bringing dogs that are nervous or not very good with other dogs. You are reminded that there will be 11 other participants on the course and whilst we will endeavour to ensure that you are in the most appropriate location in the room, each attendee is ultimately responsible for their own actions and their dogs.
We ask that you give everyone the courtesy of space and that you do not allow your dog to interfere with any others. We also want you to be able to learn and have an enjoyable day which may be impeded if you are trying to control a disruptive dog! We are sorry but we are unable to provide you with a dog if you are unable to bring one with you!
We also remind you that we will not tolerate leaving dogs in cars on hot days. If you need to bring additional dogs with you, please ensure that you have an appropriate cage to enable them to settle with you in the hall but space is limited!
Need accommodation while you are in Worcestershire, please see our Accommodation list for suggestions
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE AN ADMIN FEE SHOULD YOU NEED TO TRANSFER OR CANCEL YOUR WORKSHOP BOOKING.
See our terms and conditions for further details