Your rights are protected under the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 and Consumer Rights Act 2015.
Using the online shopping basket:
- Browse the site, and add the items that you would like to order to your basket
- If you change your mind about ordering an item it can be deleted from your basket before going to the checkout.
- When you are ready to place the order go to the checkout.
- You can choose between SECURE online payments with your credit or debit card or paypal using the Sage pay option, OR, alternatively you can opt for telephone ordering and contact us by telephone with your card details to pay over the phone (tel. no. 0844 809 4495)
- On rare occasions an item may be out of stock when you place your order. We apologise for this but sometimes demand catches us unaware. If this does happen, we will contact you with a delivery estimate. If you cannot wait, we will refund your order in full.
- The prices shown in our catalogue are for illustration purposes and may sometimes change. The prices shown on our website are the price you will pay.
- If you are unsure whether the item you wish to buy is for you, or you need more advise, please contact us
- Should you decide to cancel after you have placed the order please telephone 0844 809 4495 or email email@example.com as soon as possible. Your order will be cancelled and your payment refunded. In the event that the order has already been despatched please return the goods as described in the returns policy. Your order will be refunded on receipt.
- Please note that VAT is charged to all customers regardless of their domicile.
- You can opt to register for updates and offers when you subscribe to our Mailing List.Delivery Information:
- Prices shown do not include delivery but includes VAT where applicable (unless otherwise stated). The delivery charge is calculated when you place items in your basket based on the order size and your location. No delivery charges will be applied to booking workshops and if you are ordering an item to collect at a workshop, you can select the option to collect which will waive any delivery charges.
- Canine Massage Therapy Centre does not have a physical shop location and therefore it is not possible to come in and browse. However if you need to collect an item other than when attending a workshop, please contact with your specific requirements and when possible, we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Please note that heavy items may attract an additional surcharge over our normal post and package charges
- International shipping options are available on the website, and we can ship the majority of items to most worldwide destinations.
- Please Allow up to 5 working days for UK delivery. We endeavour to send out items the same day if ordered before 2pm. Packages are generally sent out 2nd class and are not recorded. However, where we feel that the total order is not covered by the current Royal Mail compensation scheme, we may upgrade the postage option to “signed for” to enable more compensation for loss.
- If you require an item more quickly, please contact us for options.
- You may wish to leave delivery instructions for the post to leave in a specific place in your absence BUT we accept no responsibility for packages left on in a non-secure place on your property or at neighbours. Please be aware this is at your own risk.
- Please contact us if your purchased item doesn’t arrive after 5 working days. (UK only) International items may take longer.
Credit Card Payments:
Your credit and debit card payments are made through Sage Pay and Paypal. These are all trusted and secure method of payment that we have chosen for its versatility and convenience. We do not hold any of these details on file or electronically.
I want to place my order over the telephone:
If you prefer, payment can be made by card via the telephone. Alternatively, we can prepare your order and email you an invoice for payment on line. Please note we will need to set you up with an account to be able to do this. Payments are accepted via the same Sage Pay system and details destroyed immediately after payment has been taken. Orders will not be despatched until paid in full
What happens if I change my mind or if the item I bought is faulty?
If the item we deliver is faulty, damaged in transit, not fit for purpose, you bought the wrong size or simply changed your mind, you may be entitled to a full or partial refund. You must report any faults or that you changed your mind to CMTC within fourteen days of receipt of your order.Return the item to us clean and intact with all packaging together with a note identifying the problem or what you want to exchange, together with details of who you are. Your refund or exchange will be applied on the safe receipt of the goods.If there is a problem with your goods after the 14 days have passed and you feel that the product was not of satisfactory quality or fit for purpose, please contact us as soon as you notice that there is a problem.
If you have received goods and have simply changed your mind about purchasing them, OR you need a different size, you may return the goods to us and a full credit or exchange will be given subject to the following conditions:
- You notify us of your desire to cancel within Fourteen days of receipt of the goods.
- The goods are returned within 30 days of receipt, and are in a new and re-saleable condition and in the original packaging with labels and tags attached. Used goods will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender or we reserve the right to deduct monies from your refund to reflect any diminished value.
- The right to refund is NOT available on goods sealed for health protection or hygiene reasons, once they are unsealed or on sealed video, audio and software products once they are unsealed.
- The customer will be liable for the return delivery charges, unless otherwise agreed in advance by CMTC; and you are advised to return by recorded delivery
- The goods are not customised by you in any way.
- Any difference in price for the exchange item will be charged or refunded at the time of replacement. Where an item costs more than the original item, you will be issued with an invoice and payment instructions before the new item is posted to you.
- NB Some Sale items may be exempt from our refund policy please check the item description before you return for a refund. No refund will be made on the basis of a fault where it is notified in the product description on our website at the time of purchase i.e the product may be reduced in price due to a short sell by date or the packaging may be damaged.
- Where an item has a fault, you have the right to request a partial refund and keep the item eg if the item has partially leaked in transit or there is a minor fault. However, CMTC retains the right to ask that the item is returned in order to return the product to the supplier.
If you need to return an item or need advice please contact us at
Telephone:- 0844 809 4495
And post your item to
Canine Massage Therapy Centre
2 Chaucer Crescent
What do you do with my information? We will only contact you with details of special offers etc. if you have requested such information during the checkout process or on signing up for newsletters and updates. If you wish to be removed from a list to which you have subscribed, then you can do so by sending us an email using the details on the contact us page providing your name and email address and indicating that you wish to cease receiving such e-mail.
Your details will not be passed on to a third party.
We will always be happy to help!