· Apply a Full Pre Event Full Body Massage to enhance your dogs performance, improve Range of Motion (ROM) and reduce the likelihood of injury and fatigue
· Apply a Full Post Event Cool Down Massage to help move the metabolic by products of exercise through the system to reduce stiffness and Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS)
· Understand how muscle works to enable the dog to produce movement
· Spot when a Training Problem may be a Physical Problem
In this fun and information packed workshop we show you how to help reduce the likelihood of injury to your dogs muscles, improve their focus, speed and accuracy, and prepare them to give their optimal performance each and every time.
Need Accommodation when you come to the workshop – download our list
Our workshops in Worcestershire are generally held minutes from Junction 1 M42, Bromsgrove. See shop for details.
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR WORKSHOPS FOR 2017 ARE NOW FULLY BOOKED! Should you wish to be added to the waiting list for cancellations, please email email@example.com
2018 DATES WILL BE ADDED IN THE AUTUMN!
You must provide your own canine companion when attending any workshop!
Should you need to Transfer or Cancel your workshop Booking, admin fees may be applied. See our Terms & Conditions for details.
Canine Massage for Agility and Sport -Pre and Post Event Massage is accredited by UK Rural Skills
Canine Massage for Agility & Sport
– Pre and Post Event Massage
1 Day Workshop
£108 (inc VAT)