· Apply a Full Pre Event Full Body Massage to enhance your dogs performance, improve Range of Motion (ROM) and reduce the likelihood of injury and fatigue
· Apply a Full Post Event Cool Down Massage to help move the metabolic by products of exercise through the system to reduce stiffness and Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS)
· Understand how muscle works to enable the dog to produce movement
· Spot when a Training Problem may be a Physical Problem
In this fun and information packed workshop we show you how to help reduce the likelihood of injury to your dogs muscles, improve their focus, speed and accuracy, and prepare them to give their optimal performance each and every time.
Need Accommodation when you come to the workshop? Our workshops in Worcestershire are generally held minutes from Junction 1 M42, Bromsgrove, download out Accommodation list 2020.
For all other Therapists licenced to deliver our Workshops, ask for details when you book.
2021 DATES WITH CANINE MASSAGE THERAPY CENTRE IN WORCESTERSHIRE ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE WHILST WE CATCH UP WITH OUR OTHER TRAINING COMMITMENTS. PLEASE CONTACT THERAPISTS LISTED HERE WHO ARE LICENCED TO DELIVER OUR ONE DAY WORKSHOPS ON OUR BEHALF
You must provide your own canine companion when attending any workshop!
Should you need to Transfer or Cancel your workshop Booking, admin fees may be applied. See our Terms and Conditions for details.
Canine Massage for Agility and Sport -Pre and Post Event Massage is accredited by UK Rural Skills
Canine Massage for Agility & Sport
– Pre and Post Event Massage
1 Day Workshop
£114 (inc VAT)